FH-Prof. Mag. (FH) Dr. Johanna Grüblbauer
- Academic Director Media Management
Deputy Head of Research Institute
Institute of Media Economics
- Department of Media and Economics
- Media Management (BA)
- Digital Media Management (MA)
- Digital Marketing and Communication (MA)
- Marketing and Communication (BA)
- Media and Economics
- Deputy Head of Institute of Media Economy, Senior Researcher and Senior Lecturer at Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten.
- Course Digital Print Media, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany), postgraduate course multimedia teaching
- Head of the Usability and Consulting Laboratories at the Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten. Its equipment includes, among other things, Eyetracking devices, Morae software for usability testing, biofeedback, and the ability to perform focus groups that can be observed and recorded through a mirror wall.
- Degree in Media-Management, PhD in Media- and Communication Studies, University of Vienna.
- Has worked as Manager for Market and Media Research (Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF) and Media Agency Media 1, Vienna), Online Journalist (Niederösterreichische Nachrichten, St. Pölten), and Marketing (Ars Electronica Center and LifeRadio, Linz)
- SAMBA - Smart Data for Music Business Administration
- DALICC – Data Licenses Clearance Center
- StilvA -Braking system for marshalling humps
- Regional Press Diversity in Germany and Austria
- NoLDE – Network of Linked Data Excellence
- Open your eyes! Seeing through a kid's eyes
- Evaluation of „Forschungsatlas NÖ“
- “Rookie panel”